ATLAS 12 PIECE 1834 WINDER SAFE
Availability Varies: A WOLF representative will contact with additional details upon order.
22″ L X 24″ W X 40″ H
- Bluetooth user-controlled app: Apple & Android
- Rotation options: WOLF app controls setting Turns per Day (TPD) for timepieces(s) ranging from 1 – 1,999 turns per day (TPD)
- Directional settings: Clockwise, counter-clockwise, bi-directional
- Start delay: Users program up to 255-hour delay before first winding cycle – accommodating recently worn timepiece or power reserve.
- Lock-in cuff: Patented cuff/drum ensures cuff locks inside and watch is held safely
- Size: Cuff/drum suits all watches, strap & case sizes
- Patented innovation: TPD guaranteed by patented method of counting turns – no other company counts TPD, they simply estimate.
- Additional storage: 3 Black finished exterior, grey Lusterloc™ lined, pull-out drawers house 5 additional watches, jewelry and accessory storage. 2 drawers divided, 1 drawer open for larger items.
- Exterior/Interior: Onyx or Titanium high gloss exterior, chrome trim, WOLF’s custom 1834 Gray LusterLoc™ treated ultrasuede interior.
UL certified independent testing verifies:
- Fire resistance for up to 120 minutes, tested at 1,700°F (927°C), then dropped from 30 feet.
- Interior temperature during fire test remains below 350°F (177°C), (paper burns at 450°F (232°C), your documents remain safe.
- Water Resistance: Interior of safe door is sealed with Palusol® fire seal – expands 8 times the original size, sealing the door.
Additional App controls:
- Control winder modules independently or simultaneously with WOLF app
- Customize safe with ability to name safe and each winder
- Upload watches or personal photos as background image
- Password protected app control
- Register warranty from phone
- Contact customer service, shop online
Freight and Delivery:
- Customer to provide detailed shipping needs to WOLF customer service for quote